Elucell Clinic proudly Announces a One-of-a-Kind Event, a Journey into Traditional and Integrative Medical Practices for Ageing, now and in the future. Understand the Critical Links Between Internal Medicine and Aesthetics to Support the Longevity of Treatment and Optimise General Health and Well-Being.
Hosted by Elucell at the elegant Glass Haus, this event is a must-attend for those seeking to explore the depths of integrative medicine and aesthetics in their pursuit of age-defying health, longevity, and prosperity.
Led by Dr. Isabella Sillar, affectionately known as Dr. Izzy, the leading Doctor at Elucell, the panel of expert speakers will delve into the intricate realms of hormones, metabolic health, and longevity optimization integration. The event aims to challenge conventional perceptions of ageing and wellness, with in-depth explorations into the profound impact of hormonal shifts in both women and men, the critical role of metabolic efficiency, and the importance of collagen in the ageing process.
This premier event provides a unique opportunity to understand the future of aesthetic treatment and how to navigate the industry; and to connect with forward-thinking holistic medical professionals and like-minded individuals, fostering a community dedicated to comprehensive well-being.
– Receive a skin and wellness Goodie bag filled with Elucell and Age Mate, complete with skincare products and supplements valued at $200.
– Indulge in unlimited sparkling wine and delicious grazing boards (including vegetarian options) and light refreshments.
– Engage in thought-provoking, in-depth discussions and share moments of laughter.
– Participate in enlightening Q&A sessions with our distinguished panel.
The panel of expert speakers will navigate the complex terrain of longevity and functional medicine, offering attendees profound insights into holistic health:
- Dr. Isabella Sillar (Dr. Izzy): A respected figure in the fields of aesthetic medicine, hormone and metabolic health, Dr. Izzy’s extensive medical expertise, and leadership as Elucell’s leading aesthetic physician make her a trusted source of knowledge. She will lead the discussion on aesthetics, hormones, metabolic health, age longevity and bring to life the critical link between aesthetics and integrative medicine.
- Moran Zhou: An MD/PhD candidate at the University of Melbourne, Moran is committed to advancing medicine and longevity research. He focuses on proactive health optimization and the principles of Medicine 3.0 by Dr. Peter Attia. Moran aims to extend healthy lifespan through innovative approaches, with the goal of preventing chronic diseases associated with ageing and obesity.
- Dr. Miranda Myles: With over 20 years of experience, Dr. Miranda is an expert in Integrative Naturopathy, Acupuncture, Women’s Health & Fertility, Nutritional Biochemistry, and Nutritional Medicine. Her insights into optimising well-being naturally for men and women are invaluable.
– Date: 26th Oct 2023
– Time: 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm (Event starts at 7 pm sharp)
– Location:368 Bridge Road, Glashaus Brücke
Free two-hour street parking is available on Bridge Road and surrounding streets. There’s also free two-hour street parking on Kent Street between 7 am – 7 pm (600m walk). Paid parking is available at the nearby Ace Parking at 1 Allowah Terrace (800m walk).
RSVP and Limited Availability:
We invite you to RSVP and join us for this enlightening discussion that promises to uncover the secrets of ageless beauty and holistic wellness. Please note that seats are limited to ensure an intimate and interactive experience. For those unable to attend the event but keen to explore Elucell’s aesthetic and integrative wellness services, we encourage you to book a consultation with Dr. Izzy. Join us as we embark on a remarkable journey into the science behind feeling fabulous to look fabulous. Don’t miss this extraordinary opportunity to redefine your perception of ageing and well-being.
Elucell is a leading destination clinic for those seeking a comprehensive approach to aesthetics, wellness, and longevity. Led by Dr. Isabella Sillar, the clinic combines cutting-edge medical expertise with a holistic philosophy to empower individuals to look and feel their best at every age. Learn more here.