You have no items in your cart. Want to get some nice things?Go shopping
Doctor Isabella Sillar
Doctor Isabella Sillar
Known for her attention to detail, commitment to research and devotion to her patients, Dr. Sillar is a board certified and RACP trained doctor.
As an imminent leader in the field of medical aesthetics, Dr. Sillar is passionate about taking the stigma out of ‘work done’ and cosmetic procedures through warmth, support and expert insight.
Dr. Sillar was the first recipient to receive the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists Prize in Pain Management and her research contributions have been published in the British Medical Journal (Anaesthesia).
Beyond this, Dr. Sillar has a special interest in developing effective hair loss treatment strategies and the role of pharmacological and nonpharmacological pain management methods for Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and Platelet Rich Fibrin (PRF) therapies. During the first 12 months in her role as Primary Doctor at Elucell, Dr. Sillar has achieved a 90% success rate in over 200 hair loss patients.
In 2022, Dr. Sillar will commence a full-time year-long placement at Elucell. She intends to drive expansion in offered treatments and publish an academic paper on her findings and treatment outcomes for Androgenetic Alopecia. In addition, Dr. Sillar will be developing a robust curriculum for passionate doctors and registered nurses who wish to become independent from the hospital system and explore the field of cosmetic medicine.
Summary of Achievements
- Bachelor of Surgery and Medicine, Monash University (MBBS Hon)
- Validation of Days At Home as an Outcome Measure After Surgery: A Prospective Cohort Study in Australia, Published in British Medical Journal, 2017.
- Faculty of Pain Medicine, Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists Prize in Pain Medicine: A Novel Approach to Opioid Induced Hyperalgesia, 2018.
- Medical Board AHPRA Certificate of Registration
- Certified Treatment with Platelet Rich Plasma, Microneedling for Hair and Skin, CPD Institute, 2019
- Keynote speaker at the AMPED (Emergency and Medical Care Conferences), Maldives, 2018.
- Certificate in Clinical Dermatology, HealthCert, 2021.
- Foundation Dermal Filler Certificate, Aesthetic Skin Institute, 2021.
- Foundation Toxin Certificate, Aesthetic Skin Institute, 2021.
- ONDA Coolwaves Body Sculpting Certificate in Delivery and Training, Aussie Medi Tech, 2021.
- Certificate in PDO Lifting Threads, VA Medical, 2021.