This isn’t your ordinary conversation about growing older, it’s a journey into the science behind feeling fabulous to look fabulous!
Hosted by Elucell Clinic at Glass Haus, this exclusive event is a must for those interested in delving beyond the surface of traditional medicine for ageing and understanding the critical links between integrative medicine, and aesthetics to support longevity of treatment and optimise well-being and prosperity.
Led by Elucell’s Dr. Isabella Sillar, our panel internal wellness, aesthetics and what it means to age in the 21st century.
Introducing Dr. Isabella Sillar, affectionately known as Dr. Izzy, offers an unparalleled blend of medical proficiency and aesthetic insights. With her badges as a memeber of Australian Collage Aesthetic Medicine and a content contributor for the Cosmetic Physicians College Australia within her clinical practice, the importance of managing internal wellness to achieve optimal aesthetic outcomes. As Elucell’s leading aesthetic physician, Dr. Izzy integrates her vast knowledge to advocate for a holistic view of wellness and longevity.
Her insights will pave the way for a compelling dialogue delving into the vital significance of embracing a holistic approach to anti-ageing longevity, and how the limitations of the aesthetic industry have been letting us down.
- Discussion about modern perceptions of ageing and wellness.
- Hormonal shifts women and men, metabolic efficiency, and collagen’s role in ageing.
- Learn age-optimising recommendations and health hacks for both in-clinic treatments and home-based routines, underlined by advances in hormone testing, compounded skincare, supplements, and nutrition.
- Connect with forward-thinking holistic medical professionals and like-minded people.
- Receive an Elucell skin and wellness Goodie bag, skincare products and supplements valued at $200.
- Unlimited sparkling wine, delicious grazing boards veggie options included and light refreshments.
- Thought-provoking, in-depth discussions & laughter.
Speakers will contribute to the conversation about understanding the critical links between longevity and the use of functional medicine.
- Dr. Isabella Sillar – Dr. Isabella Sillar, affectionately known as Dr. Izzy, is a renowned expert in the fields of aesthetic medicine, hormone and metabolic health. With her extensive medical expertise, including credentials from her role as a content contributor for Cosmetic Physicians College Australia, Dr. Izzy is a trusted authority in her field. As the leading aesthetic physician at Elucell, she seamlessly combines her vast knowledge to champion a holistic approach to wellness and longevity. Join us as Dr. Izzy leads our panel in an insightful discussion on hormone and metabolic health.
- Moran Zhou – Moran, an MD/PhD candidate at the University of Melbourne, is dedicated to advancing medicine and longevity research by promoting proactive health optimisation to prevent diseases, particularly focusing on the principles of Dr. Peter Attia’s Medicine 3.0, which aims to extend healthy lifespan through lifestyle choices and innovative genetic and pharmacological approaches, with the goal of increasing healthy lifespan by 5-10% and preventing chronic diseases associated with aging and obesity.
- Dr. Miranda Myles – Miranda is a renowned expert in Integrative Naturopathy, Acupuncture, and Women’s Health & Fertility. With over 20 years of experience, she specializes in women’s health, hormones, fertility, and naturopathic gynecology. Dr. Myles is a leading authority in Nutritional Biochemistry and Nutritional Medicine, a respected lecturer, and a dedicated mentor. Her mantra, “Test Don’t Guess,” emphasizes the importance of pathology in understanding and enhancing health. Dr. Miranda will be offering invaluable insights into optimising well-being naturally for men and women.
Event Time & Date:
- Date: 26th Oct 2023
- Time: 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- The event starts at 7 pm sharp
368 Bridge Road, Glashaus Brücke:
- 2 hour metered street parking is available on Bridge Road and surrounding streets.
- Free 2-hour street parking is available on Kent Street between 7 am – 7 pm (600m walk).
- Paid parking is available at the nearby Ace Parking at 1 Allowah Terrace (800m walk)
RSVP and join us for this insightful discussion, learn how to optimize your inner health and personal wellness, and why this is so important to support aesthetic treatments.
Note: Limited seats are available to ensure an intimate and interactive experience.