This isn’t your ordinary conversation about growing older, it’s a journey into the science behind feeling fabulous to look fabulous!
Hosted by Elucell Clinic at Glass Haus, this exclusive event is a must for those interested in delving beyond the surface of traditional medicine for ageing and understanding the critical links between integrative medicine, and aesthetics to support longevity of treatment and optimise well-being and prosperity.
Led by Elucell’s Dr. Isabella Sillar, our panel will discuss hormone and metabolic health.
Introducing Dr. Isabella Sillar, affectionately known as Dr. Izzy, offers an unparalleled blend of medical proficiency and aesthetic insights. With her badges in the American College of Advancement in Medicine and as a content contributor for the Cosmetic Physicians College Australia, she’s an authority in the field. As Elucell’s leading aesthetic physician, Dr. Izzy integrates her vast knowledge to advocate for a holistic view of wellness and longevity. Her insights will pave the way for a compelling dialogue delving into the vital significance of embracing a holistic approach to anti-ageing longevity, and how the limitations of the aesthetic industry have been letting us down.
- Decode modern perceptions of ageing and wellness.
- Deep dive into hormonal shifts in women and men, metabolic efficiency, and collagen’s role in ageing.
- Learn age-optimising recommendations and health hacks for both in-clinic treatments and home-based routines, underlined by advances in hormone testing, compounded skincare, supplements, and nutrition.
- Connect with forward-thinking holistic medical professionals and like-minded people.
- Receive an Elucell skin and wellness Goodie bag, skincare products, and supplements valued at $200.
- Unlimited sparkling wine, delicious grazing boards veggie options included, and light refreshments.
- Thought-provoking, in-depth discussions & laughter.
Speakers will contribute to the conversation about understanding the critical links between longevity and the use of functional medicine.
- Dr. Isabella Sillar – Leading speaker and emphasis on the topic of aesthetic and integrative medicine.
- Dr. Moran Zhou – Focusing on longevity through integrative health protocols.
Event Time & Date:
- Date: 26th Oct 2023
- Time: 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- The event starts at 7 pm sharp
368 Bridge Road, Glashaus Brücke:
- 2 hour metered street parking is available on Bridge Road and surrounding streets.
- Free 2-hour street parking is available on Kent Street between 7 am – 7 pm (600m walk).
- Paid parking is available at the nearby Ace Parking at 1 Allowah Terrace (800m walk)
RSVP and join us for this insightful discussion, learn how to optimize your inner health and personal wellness, and why this is so important to support aesthetic treatments.
Note: Limited seats are available to ensure an intimate and interactive experience.