You have no items in your cart. Want to get some nice things?Go shopping
Terms and Conditions
When booking an appointment at Elucell you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
Please note due to high levels of no shows and last minute cancellations we are introducing a $100 booking deposit to reserve an appointment. This is a non refundable booking deposit. This $100 booking deposit will be credited towards your treatment. If you don’t follow through with a treatment, $100 will be placed towards the consultation and administration fees. We understand unplanned events occur resulting in the need to cancel of reschedule your appointment. If this happens, we respectfully ask for your cancellation call 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. Unfortunately if you cancel your appointment with less than 48 hours notice, your deposited amount will be forfeited.
Returning patients who do not attend or do not call to cancel their appointment within 48 hours will have their treatment deducted from their package.
You will receive an email and SMS reminder 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
- If you are an existing pre-paid client and fail to provide 24 hours notice, this will result in the forfeit of one prepaid appointment. You agree to be bound by these conditions by purchasing pre-paid treatments.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late for your service, we may not be able to accommodate you. In this case, the same cancellation fee will apply. We will do our very best to reschedule your appointment for another time that is convenient to you.
- If your appointment is scheduled less than 48 hours before your appointment time, a cancellation fee will apply if you cancel your appointment.
- Repeated cancellations without adequate notice may result in dismissal from the clinic.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. This will allow us to check your forms and ensure a full appointment for you within the time allotted.
As with all aesthetic procedures the goal should be for improvement not perfection.
Every human body is unique and may react differently to treatment. No guarantee can be made for individual results.
Any testimonials and examples within our marketing materials, including but not limited to ‘before and after’ photographs, are not to be taken as a guarantee that you will achieve the same or similar results.
Prices and Refunds
All prices for Elucell products and services are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and all prices include GST unless indicated otherwise.
Please be certain of the services you are purchasing. Whatever the outcome of your treatment, it is important to note that the service has been provided and therefore it is not possible for Elucell to refund treatment fees. Elucell will make every reasonable effort to achieve the desired aesthetic outcome the patient requests, however no guarantee can be made for individual results.
The fee for pre-paid packages is non-refundable in part or whole, including in an event circumstances change, a client is unable to attend or opts to discontinue.
If you are unhappy with any aspect of the service or treatment you have received, please bring it to the immediate attention of your treating nurse or the Clinic Manager.
Treatments are not transferable to other individuals or clinics.
Treatment Packages expire one year after purchase date.
Some treatments may require purchasing of additional products and/or treatments to obtain optimum results.
Payment at Time of Service
Fees are due and payable in full at time of the appointment.
Elucell accepts AfterPay, cash, debit card and all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Payments made by credit card will incur the current credit card surcharge at time of payment.
Online payments may be managed by an external third-party provider such as AfterPay. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for your use of third-party providers and that all third-party providers have their own terms and conditions of use that are independent of these Terms.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate any service or product, at our discretion, if payment is defaulted or not received in any way.
Suitability for Treatment
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) Treatments
Before determining if you are suitable for the procedure and proceeding with treatment, our treating nurses must take a detailed history, examine the treatment area and have a discussion with you, to assess whether they are comfortable treating you.
PDO Thread Lifting Treatment
Before determining if you are suitable and proceeding with the procedure, our treating doctor will assess your medical historymust take a detailed history, examine the treatment area and have a discussion with you, to assess whether they are comfortable treating you.
Your information will be reviewed by our supervising medical doctors prior to your initial consultation, to determine if you are eligible for treatment.
Medications / Change in Medical History
In order for us to provide you with a great service it is fundamental that you provide all information requested when completing consent forms advising us of any factors that might affect your treatments.
It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your medical information.
PRP Hair Treatment Money Back Guarantee
We are confident that our assessment of your individual prognosis to grow your hair will provide you with the results that you are looking for. Our scientifically proven treatments consistently achieve the results which we advertise.
If you are suitable to receive a full 100% refund you must agree to and undertake all of the following in order to be eligible:
- The taking of before and after photos of your hair when appropriate.
- The taking of all before and after images via Trichoscan (magnified image of the hair follicles) when appropriate.
- Completion of 10 treatments as and when scheduled by your practitioner (generally 2 – 4 weeks apart).
- Follow the aftercare routines recommended by your Practitioner (Use Copper Peptide Serum AM and PM).
- Patient consents to using minoxidil if hair loss >III – IV on Hamilton-Norwood Scale.
- Unless medically necessary you shall not take Aspirin, Ibuprofen or Nurofen.
- Smokers shall not smoke more than 3 cigarettes per day.
- You will not consume more than 14 standard drinks in one week OR more than 9 standard drinks in one sitting.
- Patient understands if they cancel or reschedule an appointment and it does not fall within the appropriate treatment time, the money back guarantee will be forfeited.
- Patient understands hair shedding is a normal part of hair loss treatment. It is temporary. Refunds will not be given to those who withdraw from treatment due to hair shedding.
- Patient has not experienced hair loss or large bald patches for more than 5+ years.
If you cancel or reschedule an appointment within 48 hours of the appointment time, you will forfeit one entire treatment. As a result, the money back guarantee is void unless the patient purchases an extra treatment to meet the minimum 10. Only the amount paid for in the original money back guarantee will be provided if the patient is deemed eligible for a refund.
If you do not attend your appointment within the timeframe recommended (every 2-4 weeks) you will not be eligible for the money back guarantee.
A failure by you to adhere and or comply with any one of the above conditions will significantly impact on the capacity to regrow your hair. You understand and agree that the photos and Trichoscan images that we take will show the progress that your hair growth makes during your Treatments. We will explain to you the amount of hair growth that you can expect from our treatments in advance. You will not be eligible for a refund if we achieve the amount of hair regrowth that we advise you in advance. It is also imperative that you complete all schedules treatments and do not damage the process of hair regrowth by undertaking the other activities listed.
Hair shedding is a common part of hair loss treatment and represents the removal of the telogen (sleeping) hair follicles to make way from the anagen follicles. Exacerbation of hair loss in the first 4 months is normal and does not represent an indication of treatment failure. You are not eligible for a refund unless you complete the full 10 sessions of treatment.