You have no items in your cart. Want to get some nice things?Go shopping
BIO REMODELING FILLERS MELBOURNE
About Bio Remodelling Fillers:
If you want to prevent or reverse the signs of ageing without surgery and with long-lasting results, Bio Remodelling fillers (bio-stimulating fillers) might be the right strategy. Signs of ageing can be troubling. Dull and sagging skin, an uneven silhouette, and wrinkles are guilty of draining your energy and self-belief. But often, surgical options are too time-consuming, invasive, and costly. Collagen Bio Remodelling fillers can volumise the skin, restore smooth lines to your figure, and bring back your confidence with a revitalised, healthy glow— all with only minimal discomfort.
What are Bio Remodelling fillers?
Bio Remodelling fillers are a sugar-derived liquid material that can correct volume loss, facial wrinkles, sagging, and skin quality with only minimal intervention. These fillers are made of a biodegradable material that safely dissolves in the body: poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA). The injections are biostimulating because they activate your body’s immune response and leverage it to create new collagen and elastin: the proteins present in youthful skin.
How do Bio Remodelling fillers work?
After the age of 20, our bodies produce less and less collagen and elastin. The process leads to wrinkling, less skin elasticity and volume, sagging, and weakened supportive ligaments. This brings about a migration of fat structures and a resulting bulky look. Bio Remodelling fillers make the immune system believe there is an injury in the area. This stimulates the activity of fibroblasts and myofibroblasts, which travel to the treated area and start generating new collagen and elastin to create new healthy skin. The result is an increase in skin thickness and density. It also improves skin elasticity and tone, which minimises wrinkles and hollowness. The fillers also strengthen the retaining ligaments, creating better support structures for a more youthful, even look. Collagen Bio Remodelling fillers also reduce the appearance of cellulite.
What areas can you treat with Bio Remodelling fillers?
- Temples: fillers improve facial shape and reduce hollowing.
- Midface: improve healthy volume and reduce skin laxity and wrinkling, resolving heaviness around the nose and mouth.
- Neck and jawline: sculpting fillers can augment and define the chin, provide added support, and minimise sagging and jowl formation.
- Buttocks: augment volume and smooth contours, providing a non-surgical BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift). Suitable for patients with hip dips or volume loss at the top of the buttocks.
- Abdomen: non-surgical body sculpting that defines the waistline and reduces lines.
- Arms and hands: minimise crepey skin and laxity, restoring youthful volume.
- Cellulite: fillers improve skin quality, thickness, and volume, minimising the appearance of cellulite throughout the body (including legs and buttocks).
Biostimulating fillers are not to be used in the under-eye area or the lips, since these areas are delicate and the risk of nodules is higher.
What should you expect from your Bio Remodelling fillers treatment?
What should you expect from your Bio Remodelling fillers treatment?
An initial consultation with one of our specialised doctors lasts 40 minutes. They will help you decide if Bio Remodelling fillers are right for you, develop a strategic plan, and determine potential treatment combinations. The procedure involves your doctor injecting the Bio Remodelling fillers using a minimally-invasive cannula to prevent bruising. This takes less than an hour. After your procedure, you will experience some tenderness for 24-48 hours, but you can return to work the following day. Sometimes the tender feeling can last longer because your immune system is activated and producing collagen. Your doctor will educate you in a technique for self-massage. You will need to perform this every day after the procedure for the best results. Bio Remodelling fillers provide immediate volume but the generation of new collagen takes 6-12 weeks. The final skin quality, firmness, and volume improvements will be complete by week 12. The results of Bio Remodelling fillers typically last for 2 years— afterwards, your body dissolves the fillers. The new collagen can stay in your skin for up to 4 years.
The risks and side effects of non-surgical body sculpting with Bio Remodelling fillers
As with any medical procedure, there is always a small risk you can minimise by taking precautionary steps. At your doctor led skin consult, we will:
- Excessive immune response: too much collagen production can trigger raised nodules, lumps or redness. It is more frequent in patients with autoimmune disorders, under intense stress, or with new medical comorbidities. If identified early, your doctor can treat it with injectable or oral steroids.
- Inadequate immune response: in patients who take high doses of steroids, Bio Remodelling fillers might be ineffective. During the initial consultation, your doctor will consider existing medications when creating your treatment plan.
- Infection: even minimally-invasive medical procedures carry a small risk of infection. It is crucial to treat this early while the issue is mild. If left untreated, any infection can become serious. You should work with an experienced clinician who provides close follow-up.
- Vascular occlusion: any filler procedure carries the risk of injection into a blood vessel. With biostimulating fillers, this is very rare. However, you need treatment from an experienced clinician with a thorough understanding of anatomy.
If you are thinking, “where can I find Bio Remodelling fillers?” you should look for specialist medical professionals with verified experience and certifications.
Combined treatment: biostimulating fillers and PDO threads
Bio-stimulators In Conjunction With PDO Threads & Anti-WrinkleA PDO thread lift is another non-surgical method to lift and tighten sagging skin on the face, neck, and body. Bio Remodelling fillers is a great way to help support the skin in preparation for PDO threads or in conjunction with anti-wrinkle. The threads, made of a dissolvable material and inserted under the skin, provide support while the skin heals around them, resulting in a lift and improved collagen.
Achieve Further Results With Threads Lifts & Anti-WrinkleWhen you want to target individual goals and achieve custom results, you can combine Bio Remodelling fillers with other cosmetic treatments like a PDO thread lift & anti-wrinkle injectables. We recommend booking an obligation-free consultation to create a treatment plan specifically for your goals and expectations.
Skin Tightening & Rejuvenation With Complimentary TreatmentsYou can combine Anti-Wrinkle, PDO threads and Bio Remodelling fillers in the body, face, neck and jawline. A PDO thread lift can tighten the skin under the skin while fillers volumise and tighten crepey skin in the neck with less bruising. We don't believe in treating as a one size fits all policy. Each individual is treated uniquely.
Book Obligation-Free Doctor Lend Consultation
At Elucell, we offer a holistic and patient-focused consultation exploring skin and ageing concerns. Our doctor led consultations is an opportunity for you to discuss skin and body rejuvenation options with an obligation-free consultation, valued at $100. Consultation deposit is fully redeemable if you proceed with treatment.
At your doctor led skin consult, we will:
- Seek to learn about your skin and ageing concerns holistically
- Provide hyper-personalised advice from doctors
- Attain a unique skin treatment plan, personalised to your skin and your body
Treatments to Compliment
Fox Eye LiftThe Fox Eye Lift is a non-surgical procedure that aims to lift the brow tail, open up the eyes and reduce hooding. Dissolvable barbed PDO threads are inserted at strategic points on the temple and forehead which when pulled upwards will hook under the skin and gently pull it back, lifting the skin around the eye up and out to create the desired upturned almond shape.Read more
Bio Stimulating FillersDull and sagging skin, an uneven silhouette, and wrinkles are guilty of draining your energy and self-belief. But often, surgical options are too time-consuming, invasive, and costly. Collagen-stimulating fillers can volumise the skin, restore smooth lines to your figure, and bring back your confidence with a revitalised, healthy glow— all with only minimal discomfort.Read more
Dermal FillersAs skin ages, it gradually loses collagen, elastin and fat. Strategically placed dermal fillers take the place of lost fat pads and collagen. Some even promote the production of collagen. This helps to enhance areas, such as the lips or cheeks, by adding volume in a controlled way.Read more
Still have questions? Send us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.